TradeRush is a Scam Site

Sometimes, you need to do something risky to get something big. Maybe it’s true, so that’s why I decided to do online binary options trading in Traderush.com. I made an account and put a deposit of 250 dollars. What happened next was really uncomfortable. I lost a lot of money and the company refused to give me a refund. I sent an email to the customer service to complain about this, but there was no further response.

The fact that the headquarter is located in United Kingdom also annoyed me. I had to make international call to speak with the customer care directly. And I could not speak to the executive or the CEO to ask their explanation. The explanation from the staff was not satisfying enough for me. They said it was my entire fault for not reading the term and condition carefully. That is insanely unbelievable. I thought the customer service was supposed to assist the customer in the friendliest way, but what actually happened was the otherwise.

I really do not recommend this SCAM SITE. Please beware and think it through before making such investment. Make sure the binary option platform you’re choosing is equipped with a comprehensive instruction and friendly customer service staff.